Current Projects and News
TSU Corp. has multiple projects currently underway in NH and VT for our customer with more starting in the next few weeks. A sampling:
- 18,000 l/ft. of primary, secondary power with 25 transformers and 10 sector switch gear foundations in Londonderry, NH.
- 500 l/ft. of drainage with multiple catch basins and drainage manhole rehabs in Keene, NH.
- Manhole vault and primary power project in downtown Portsmouth, NH
- 4” gas line at major northern VT ski area.
- Propane plant upgrades in Barre and Newport, VT.
- New propane facility for Walmart in Ware, MA.
- Bridge approach telephone conduit with new manhole vaults - night work for a new NH/VT connector between White River Jct., VT and Lebanon, NH.
- Federally funded multi-use trail with water crossings, drainage and sidewalks in Keene, NH.
- Multiple underground propane tank replacements.
TSU Corp. has recently purchased numerous pieces of equipment to support new projects and growth. Dump trucks including Ram 5500s, a Peterbilt 10 wheeler, a new propane service van, midi-excavators, trailers, service/utility trucks and complimentary support equipment.The shop in Hartland, VT has been completed and plans for an expansion are underway.